Thursday, April 21, 2011

Family

The week before we left for Palm Springs was pretty busy. My grandparents & uncle were in town for one day and we got a chance to have dinner with them. Andrew had tons of fun playing with my uncle and I think he wore him out! Ava was a little fussy that night, but after she warmed up to the crowd she relly enjoyed laughing with my grandpa.
Ava & Great Pama talking.
Lots of laughs with Great Uncle Gerald.
I love how Ava is laughing with my grandpa in the picture below...too cute! She really loves men.

4.5.2011

That Friday (the day before we left) was my mom's birthday. We had coffee in the morning with her and that afternoon we went and got pedicures together which was tons of fun. That evening we had dinner out and then they came over for cake & ice cream. Andrew loves birthday's and was so excited that we were having a birthday party at our house. Anything with a cake and presents is a party to him.
Andrew really loves his Pama!
4.8.2011

1 comment:

Janet said...

I love all these pics!