Wednesday, January 23, 2013

First Haircut

Ava is exactly 2 years, 8 months and 9 days old and she just had her first haircut.  She really has the most beautiful hair with cute little curls.  I was so afraid that if I cut it, the curl would be gone.  Well it was starting to get a little too long so we went in for a little cut this morning.  She was so excited and was the perfect little girl the whole time.  
Before the cut we had to take a few pictures.  She was so funny and gave me these super cheesy smiles.
She also insisted on bring her Zoe doll.
 She was so excited to sit in the chair and sat still the whole time.  My friend Erin cut her hair and was so sweet with Ava.
 The after pictures...just a little trim but I can definitely see the difference.
 She loved it and said she looked like Rapunzel.

 Erin gave her a sucker for being such a good girl...I think that was her favorite part!  After we left she immediately said she wanted to get her haircut again.  I think she just really likes getting pampered!
1.23.2012

No comments: