Thursday, June 20, 2013

Great Pama's Birthday

A few weeks ago we headed to Eugene for my Grandma's 80th birthday party.  We got there around lunch time and had lunch with my sister & Leyton before putting the girls down for a nap and heading to the party.  My sister's neighborhood was having a garage sale so we walked around a bit and found a few must have items.  There was a really cute lemonade stand across the street from my sister's house and Andrew was pretty excited about it.
We then heading to Kayla's inlaws house to visit the baby chicks.  Andrew LOVED them and could have held them for hours.  It was so cute.
We spent the rest of the afternoon at my grandma's party.
 Ava finally got to meet her Great Aunt Karen (they share the same birthday).
 And the girls had fun dancing to the juke box music.
 And they always have fun with the sweet cousin Leyton.
 June 1, 2013

No comments: