Saturday, July 20, 2013

My little Ballerina

Dress rehearsal day....the girls were pretty mesmerized watching all of the other dancers.
After rehearsal we took the girls to this cute little cupcake shops.  They were so cute sitting at their own table...who knows what they were talking about!
On the day of the recital she was a bit nervous.  I had to drop her off in a room with all of the other dancers and I think it overwhelmed her.  She didn't recognize anyone accept for a few of her friends.  She clung to me until her teacher, Miss Rachelle, took her and then she was totally fine!
The recital started and they were the 4th performance.  It was the cutest thing ever and I smiled and cried (yea, I know...crazy!) through their whole dance.  I was so proud of her.  They danced to a french song which, for me, was icing on the cake!
 (The pictures are a bit blurry, but we weren't allowed to have a flash so these were the best I could get.)
 
 Daddy brought her a beautiful bouquet of flowers and she was so excited.
 She was tired of taking pictures and wasn't too excited about taking one with mommy & daddy.
 Both sets of grandparents were there and Leyton got to come too!
 After the recital we headed to Jem 100 for lunch and milkshakes.
 June 14 & 15, 2013- Ava 3 years old, Sherwood Dance Academy

1 comment:

daphne said...

awwwww!! she is adorable. i love that one of nate and ava...too sweet!