Monday, November 4, 2013

Ava's first days of Preschool

Ava finally started school in October.  It's a brand new building and took a bit longer to build than they expected, so they started a month late.  Ava was eager to start school and meet her teachers and new friends.
Her first day was a meet the teacher/parent day.  They split the class in half and you go for an hour with your preschooler.  Ava loved meeting her teacher and had fun playing with all of the toys.
During circle time they sang some songs, had a Bible story and prayed.
On her first official day of school I dropped her off, lingered for a bit, and then cried in my car.  I can't believe my baby girl is already in preschool.  I will miss our one on one time together, but love seeing her flourish in school.  She is our little social bug and loves school days.
After school Daddy and I picked her up and took her to a special lunch just the 3 of us.  We then went home and did a little photo shoot in the leaves.
October 22 & 24, 2013

No comments: