Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Meal

This post is dedicated to Daddy, Grandpa & Grandma Bailey and Aunt Kayla because they all LOVE McDonalds!

Nathan has been wanting to get Andrew a happy meal from McDonalds for the longest time. I think fast food is gross and kept pushing it off saying that he's too young. Sunday night we were wondering what we should have for dinner after a long day at the Air Show. I didn't have any groceries and we didn't really want to go out so Nate said he wanted to get McDonalds. I said gross, but whatever :) So, I finally gave in and let Andrew have a chicken nugget happy meal. I think Nate was more excited than Andrew. He loved the chicken nuggets which didn't surprise me...he loves chicken. I'm sure this won't be a regular thing, just every once in awhile!



8.30.09 - 23 1/2 months old

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

ew nuggets are gross, at least get the boy chicken selects!