Friday, October 23, 2009

Andrew's new phrases

Tonight Andrew said 2 new phrases that we've never heard him say before. We were sitting downstairs and I was coloring (hoping that he'd join me) while he played with his cars. When I was finished I showed him my picture of a pumpkin. He looked at it and said "oh my gosh!" I could not believe it! I turned to Nate and asked him if he'd heard that and he said yes. He then informed me that Andrew heard me say it earlier and had already said it earlier that night. I guess I'm gonna have to watch what I say.

A little bit later we decided to give him some watered down orange juice. He's never had orange juice before, just apple and can be kind of picky about trying new things. I am just getting over a terrible cold and Nate just got one so we thought the orange juice might be helpful to Andrew. He tried it and said, "I like it!" He kept drinking it and saying "I like it" over and over again. It was so cute!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Remember the song you learned as a kid... "Oh be careful little mouth what you say"? Funny how you don't think they're listening!