Friday, October 16, 2009

The Next American Idol

Andrew LOVES to sing. He bursts into song all the time. By far, his very favorite song is "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star." He sings it all the time and does a pretty good job of remembering most of the words. The other day when we were getting ready for nap, I was rocking him and he said, "Mommy, sing," so of course I sang for him. He even had requests! He wanted me to sing, "You Are My Sunshine," and "Twinkle, Twinkle" was requested several times. Here's a video of him from earlier this week singing part of "Twinkle, Twinkle" into his microphone. For some reason when he uses his microphone he thinks he needs to yell, so you can't tell how cute his little singing voice is in this video....but it's still a really cute video :)


Andrew 10.12.09- 25 months

1 comment:

Patti said...

SO cute!! I love how he jams the microphone against his mouth, he must think it makes him louder. Adorable, he is turning into such a sweet little boy. :)