Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Baby Girl

We now have a name for our baby girl.......Ava Renee Bailey! We were going back and forth between Ava and Olivia and finally made the decision while we were in Vegas last week (Thursday night at dinner, to be exact). We always knew that we wanted her middle name to be Renee (same as my middle name) but had a really hard time deciding on her first name. Ava was the name we also liked before we knew Andrew was a boy but recently we'd heard Olivia and liked it too. Sitting at dinner in Vegas I told Nate that we needed to make a decision on names. I asked him what he was thinking and he said that he was leaning more towards Ava. The funny thing is, I was leaning towards Ava recently too.....so we made it official! Andrew loves his baby sister's name and calls her "Aya." I'll ask him what his sister's name is and where she is and he says "sister in mommy's tummy." He's just so cute and I know he's going to be such a GREAT big brother!

4 comments:

daphne said...

Miss u ming...love love the name you chose!!

Andrea said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Always have.

Janet said...

So cute...can't wait to meet her!

Dave And Erin said...

I am a huge fan of Ava! It is perfect!