Monday, August 23, 2010

Sweet Dreams


8.16.2010- 3 months (13 weeks & 3 days)

Ava had her last night in the bassinet last Monday night and her 1st night not being swaddled. She did great in the sleep sak. Andrew was in his crib at about 6 weeks, but it took me much longer to move Ava into her room. Not because she wasn't sleeping through the night, just because. The only real reason is that I wanted to take a picture of her in her bassinet before I put her in her crib. I know that sounds funny, but that's the truth....as weird as it is! For some reason I kept forgetting to bring the camera with my to bed to take a picture of her. Her 1st night in her crib (last Tuesday night) did not go well. She was up crying every few hours and finally at 6 in the morning I put her in our bed. This happened a lot last week, so I decided this weekend (while we were out of town) that I would put her back in her swaddle me. She slept okay while we were gone, but last night, back in her crib, swaddled- she did great! Hoping tonight goes smoothly as well!

2 comments:

daphne said...

she looks so sweet!!! chloe loved to be swaddled...i did it for forever then eventually she decided she was done.

Janet said...

Love the picture. This bassinet has so many memories for me :)