Monday, January 10, 2011

Friday Family Night

Last friday we decided to do something a little different than our normal friday nights of going to dinner. My friend told me that the Children's Museum is free every first Friday of the month from 4-8pm. Since we no longer have a membership, I thought it would be fun to take advantage of it being free and was hoping that it wouldn't be too crowded. We ate an early dinner and got there are 6:30. The parking lot was pretty empty, but once we got inside it was very crowded. Nate just looked at me like, "this is not a good idea." He hates crowds and can't handle lots of kids. I told him to relax and enjoy the time as a family. Andrew had tons of fun, Ava really didn't care much at this age and Nate & I loved seeing Andrew happy. But we did decide that we will never go on a free night again. It was too crowded and there were tons of parents there that let their kids do anything and everything. We were gone within an hour and grabbed cookies on the way home. Nate said he needed them after the craziness we just experienced and I totally agreed. I never turn down dessert :)



1.7.2010

No comments: