Monday, January 24, 2011

Life Lately

Our life this month has been pretty low key. We've settled back into the routine of school and the addition of swimming lessons. January is usually a really slow month for me. Christmas is definitely my favorite time of the year and when it's over January feels kind of boring. So far this January is flying by and I'm enjoying catching up on things, organizing the house and spending time with the kids at home. Most of the month we've spent under the weather but so far this week it looks like everyone is back to their normal selves.
Lots of time spent playing in the bath. Ava loves it and kicks and splashes like crazy.
Finally taking naps again :) Not everyday, but several times a week. I love how he sleeps :)
Singing around the house and running around playing chase with the flashlight. He says that he's looking for ghosts. I think he got it from Halloween time. I don't like it and I'm hoping the phase will pass soon. It's good to know that other boys his age are also playing the same game.

Ava having fun with her Daddy. They've been having lots of tea parties :) Her tea set is probably one of her favorite toys.


Ava's been trying out new foods too. I sliced up some bananas the other day to see if she could start on finger foods. After trying for a long time she was able to pick up the bananas and even got one in her mouth but most of the time they slipped out of her fingers. When she did get it in her mouth, she didn't seem to like it much. Maybe she'll be like her momma and not like bananas.

And this is my sweetie after a nap...check out that hair! It is a total mess, but she is just too adorable :)

No comments: