Monday, January 9, 2012

Last week

While Nate was in Vegas (lucky guy) for work last week, the kids and I stayed at my parents. We didn't do much, we all had colds that seem to still be lingering. My parents are remodeling their house so there was construction taking place all day long. So we usually stayed at our house during the day and then went to their house during the evenings and to stay the night. Andrew and I shared a bed, which I kind of like, since I really don't like sleeping by myself. Ava slept horribly...she didn't feel great, plus I think she is outgrowing the pack and play and just wasn't comfortable. I didn't bring my camera all week, so all of my pictures were with my iPhone.
We had taco night one night and Andrew decided to put chips in his taco...he wanted me to take a picture and send it to daddy.
The kids had fun playing in my sister's dog's cage at my parents house.
We went out to dinner one night at California Pizza Kitchen....
Andrew calls it the pizzeria.
(He brings his batman toys with him everywhere!)
We went to Starbucks....
and looked around at TJ Maxx, where Andrew found a Cars 2 book that he looked at for probably 10 minutes.

I am glad my parents live close by so we could spend the week over there. And we are all so glad to have daddy home. We missed him a lot!!!

1 comment:

daphne said...

cute pics :) love ava's striped sweater!