Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Eve

The day started out very slow. We all slept in and then headed to my favorite bakery, Saint Honore, for a very late breakfast. The rest of the day we spent hanging out and putting together our new t.v. stand.
Trying to take some pics of the kids before dinner and this is what I got....
I told Ava to give her brother a hug and this is what happened. Andrew's face is priceless, I just wish I could see Ava's face too.
This evening we met up with our friends, the Leonards, along with some other friends for dinner at a local chinese restaurant. The boys, all similar age, did great playing with toys and watching the iPad, but Ava was a total mess. She was not at all interested in staying in her seat.
This was Ava at dinner....she just sat herself down on the floor, in the corner.

After dinner we came home, ate some cupcakes (thanks to Nate suprising me with them this afternoon) and then the kids headed to bed.
A few pics after dinner....
Aren't they just so cute?!

My parents, sister & Leyton (Cory is on his way to the Rose Bowl) came over to have some cupcakes and hang out for a bit. Andrew heard all the commotion and came downstairs to hang out for a bit. As of 10pm he was still awake! I think he is finally asleep.
We had such a wonderful 2011 full of many blessings and look forward to an even more exciting 2012!

1 comment:

daphne said...

these pictures are so cute ming! happy new year :)