Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Birthday fun

Friday was my birthday. I spent most of the day going from one eating celebration to the next! I had coffee with my kids and Nathan, had lunch with my kids and my parents, and dinner with my in-laws, my parents & my kids and dessert back at our house with everyone. In between I did the usual mom things and spent some extra time talking on the phone with those who called to wish me a happy birthday. It was a great day spending time with people I love! Andrew really enjoyed doing all of the birthday celebrations and Ava and him put on a little dance party to Christmas music which was probably the highlight of the night.

My sweet husband made my blog into a book. I love it! It was such a thoughtful gift. My kids gave me a charm that Andrew picked out for my bracelet...a lock and key. It was a wonderful day!

No comments: