Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas with the Greats

The day after Christmas we went to my parents to spend some time with my grandparents and my uncle who were in town. We had breakfast, exchanged some gifts and had a great time together. It's always great getting to spend some time with my grandparents and my uncle.
The kids love their great uncle Gerald. He's just tons of fun and is always willing to play with this kids.

This could be one of my favorite pictures of Ava and my grandma. My grandma loves children. I remember when we'd spend the night at her house when we were little she would always read stories to us, so it was so cute to see her reading with Ava. Ava loved getting to spend time with her.
We took some family photos with the kids.


12.26.2011- Andrew 4, Ava 19 months

1 comment:

Kayla said...

I love these photos of Grandma with the kids! She looks so happy!!