Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My mischeivious little girl

Ava has really been keeping me on my toes lately. She is into everything and anything at all times. Our house is completely destroyed in two seconds with toys all over the place. She rips apart all of her books, puts everything in her mouth, plays in the toilet if the lid gets left up, gets into the garbage and so many other things. I think last week, though, was the very worst. She got into my purse, took out my lipstick and rubbed it all into the carpet all in the time that I was talking to Andrew for a few minutes. The next night Nate and I were both home and I had just gotten back from a run so I told Nate that I was going to take a quick shower. Ava followed me up and cried as soon as I closed the bathroom door. I told Nate but he thought she'd come downstairs as soon as I started my shower. I thought he was right since the crying stopped. I took a quick shower, came out and this is what I found.....

She was in our bedroom and found a candle on the side table. She dug her fingers into the candle (don't worry, it wasn't lit) and took the wax and rubbed it all over her hair. It took me 4 washes to finally get it out.
It's a good thing that face is so cute...cause she is a handful!!!
2.9.2012- Ava 20 months

2 comments:

daphne said...

oh no miss ava!! sounds like a second child to me :)

Janet said...

She is a total mess!! Gotta love that smile!