Friday, June 15, 2012

Chuck E Cheese

Last Monday Andrew's friend Cole had his birthday party at Chuck E Cheese.  It was his first time at Chuck E Cheese and he loved it!  Be advised, these pictures are really poor quality.  I wanted to practice shooting inside on manual.

 Andrew with his friend Landon.



 Andrew with Landon, Cole & Cole's brother




  
 Trying to play rock band but the guitar was a little heavy for him.


After the party Andrew and I went on a little date to get some frozen yogurt.  I don't get much one on one time with him so it was nice to go and do something special with him.  He really is such a fun and sweet little boy and is growing up so quickly.  I can't believe how grown up he is, especially when he talks.  He is so good at grown up conversation and is quite the little charmer :)
6.11.2012- Andrew 4 1/2 years old

3 comments:

Patti said...

I always thought Chuck E. Cheese was kinda corny for bday parties but Ems has been to several and all the kids seem to have a great time! It's a cheap place to go during the week too, we can make $5 last a long time. ;)

Andrea said...

Look at that last pic! So cute.

Any chance of taking your blog to public anytime soon? No pressure....just don't get on it as often as I'd like to.

Kristi said...

Sorry AZ, but I don't plan on taking it public. You'll just have to drop by more often! I don't find the time to blog though as often as I would like!