Thursday, October 17, 2013

My grandparents house

A few weeks ago we made a road trip to Springfield to visit my family and say goodbye to my grandparents house.  
 The kids are always happy to go down there!
 We went straight to my grandparents house and my mom & dad and Kayla & Leyton were there.  The kids played in the backyard on the swing for awhile.  
 I was so glad that it was a beautiful day so they could play in the backyard a bit.  I love my grandparents backyard and will definitely miss it.
 While we were there my grandpa showed up.  
We walked through the house and I was able to say my goodbyes to the place that holds so many of my childhood memories.  
 It was a bit of a sad day, but I'm so glad I had the chance to go there one last time.
 (Picture taken by Andrew)
 I was so glad that I got a picture with my Grandpa in front of his house.
We then headed to lunch and then over to my grandpa & grandma's assisted living home.
 The kids always love going there and exploring the place.
 This time they checked out the laundry room and played some pool.
 Papa showed the kids how to play.
 Andrew was way more interested than Ava. 
 Ava mainly sat on great Pama's lap and listened to all of the singers singing during the monthly birthday party that they were having there.
 A hard day saying goodbye to the house, but a great day spending time with my family!

No comments: