Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Parties

Andrew's school had a sing-a-long for all of the kindergarteners thru 5th grade.  It was really cute and they even got to wear their pajama's!  Andrew doesn't like being on stage, but he did great.
 His teacher knitted scarves for each of her students.  Andrew loved it.
 Unfortunately Andrew & Ava's school party was at the same time so I was only able to stay for about 45 minutes of Andrew's party before I headed to Ava's.  Andrew was a bit upset that I wasn't able to stay there the whole time and didn't know who was going to help him with all of his crafts.  My parents were nice enough to come and hang out with Andrew for the rest of his party.
I headed over to Ava's school for her party.
 They played pin the nose on the snowman
 And had a book exchange.
 A blurry picture but I love her expression.
 These two girls are so silly together!
 December 19th
Andrew 6, Sherwood Charter School, Ms. Rivas' Kindergarten class
Ava 3 1/2, Living Savior Preschool, Mrs. Warner & Mrs. D'Amato's Preschool 3 class

No comments: