Tuesday, December 17, 2013

My Birthday

Nate & I went out the night before my birthday to celebrate.  We met our friends Kevin & Heather at the Benson hotel.  It is absolutely my favorite place to go during the Christmas season.
 
We then headed to Ava Gene's for dinner.  I guess you have to get reservations about a month in advance, but Nate called everyday for a week and he finally got a reservation!  It was so good and such a cute place!

 My birthday this year just happened to be on the same day as Ava's Winter Showcase.  Since it started at 6, we just went to dinner at Red Robin then raced to the recital and headed back to our house for cake and presents afterwards.
 Ava's recital was so cute and she did such a great job tap dancing.
 Doing her solo.
 I adore these two kiddos!
December 15th & 16th
Andrew 6, Ava 3 1/2, Me 33

No comments: