Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Vacation tid-bits

I forgot to add some random things that happened on vacation in my last posts.

Andrew LOVED riding on the "city bus" to get our car rental. Yes, that's what he calls any van or bus that is not yellow. He thought he was such a big boy.

He was fascinated with palm trees and loved to point them out to us. The other day he said that he saw a palm tree (we were at home) and I told him that we don't have palm trees here. He asked where they are and I told him California :)

Andrew loves to say "Dinico is all mine" and then crash into people. This is something he picked up from the Cars movie. Not cool if you ask me! Of course he did this all the time to poor Chloe. He had many time outs and talks because of this....thank you Cars movie!


1 comment:

daphne said...

miss u guys....and i have not forgotten about the pics. our cd drive broke and b took his laptop with him to new orleans...he will be back this weekend. i will get on it!!!