Tuesday, October 26, 2010

cute pics :)

I really love this time of year...the leaves changing, the cooler weather, getting to wear sweaters, cozy nights at home, the holidays quickly approaching. I don't like the rain, but the last week has been beautiful. Unfortunately the rain is now here and will probably stay for several months! Before the rain came I got to take my annual picture in the backyard with our "fall" tree. This tree is beautiful every year! I didn't get to take a picture of Andrew in front of it (he didn't want his picture taken) but I did take one of Ava & Daddy and they look so cute :)

Andrew & Ava are pretty smitten with one another. After his nap time he usually wants to hold Ava & cuddle her. She thinks it's pretty funny and they laugh at each other a lot. It really is the cutest thing :)



10.22.2010 Ava 5mo, Andrew 3yrs