Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas with the Mings

Christmas day we spent with my family. My sister & Cory came up from Springfield and we spent the afternoon & evening opening gifts, eating, and hanging out. The dogs managed to get along despite them trying to eat each other's food. Andrew, believe it or not, was a little done with the whole Christmas present thing. I think he was exhausted from all of the festivities so he wasn't too exited about opening presents. We had such a wonderful Christmas and I feel so blessed to have a healthy and happy family.
Andrew and Ava playing with the kitchen set Pama & Papa Ming got Ava. Andrew thinks that every new toy for Ava is also a toy for him.
This picture of them cracks me up. I don't know what they are looking at, but I think it's just the cutest.
Since Andrew is starting to understand the meaning of Christmas this year, we decided to start a new tradition-a birthday cake for Jesus. Andrew really liked singing Happy Birthday to Jesus and we are excited to continue this new tradition for many years to come.
Andrew loved his new golf clubs that he got from Papa & Pama and I think Daddy is just as excited too!
Andrew was tired and not interested in taking a family picture.


No comments: