Sunday, August 7, 2011

Overnighters

The last couple of Wednesday's Andrew has been spending the night at my inlaws. He LOVES it and always has a great time. The first Wednesday he spent the night, that morning my mother in law and I took the kids to the zoo. We had tons of fun and the weather was beautiful. After the zoo, we grabbed a bit of lunch before she took him home for the rest of the day and evening. It was so weird having only Ava for the rest of the day! Luckily my parents were able to watch Ava that night so Nate & I could go on a date to dinner at Oswego Boathouse (one of my favorite places).
Fun at the zoo with Pama!




Andrew rode in the ferrari with papa, got some new toys, went to dinner and ice cream. All of his favorite things! I didn't see him again until lunch time the following day. I missed him like crazy, but he did great and really enjoyed the one on one time with his grandparents.
Andrew & Papa hanging out in the garage.
He loves this tractor!
1st ride in the Ferrari. He loved it!
He always loves cuddling with papa.
Having lots of fun with playdoh!
7.27 & 7.28.2011

They took him again last Wednesday and they went to the hot rod show. He got to watch the drag races and look at hot rods. Andrew absolutely LOVES hot rods and racing. He points out every hot rod he sees and loves to watch Nascar with his Daddy and Papa. Another fun sleepover at Papa & Pama Bailey's house!


8.3.2011

1 comment:

Patti said...

We bought a Groupon type thing to the Lake Oswego boathouse and I'm excited to use it!! Glad to know you like it; I've always wanted to try it. :)