Friday, August 5, 2011

A Special Treat

A few weeks ago we finally started getting nice weather. I really wanted to take the kids to the zoo since we hadn't gone yet this summer, but it seemed like everyone was busy and couldn't go with us. I wasn't brave enough to take the kids by myself (not sure if they'd behave plus the double stroller is a beast with the hills). When I told my husband, he surprised me by saying that he would take a few hours off of work to go with us. Lucky us, we got a morning with Daddy (he really is the best!)!
The zoo was packed, but we still had a great time. I think one of Andrew's favorite animals to see is the alligator. It's the first thing he wanted to see that day. The weather was still a bit cool so all of the animals were out which doesn't happen often.
Standing and Daddy trying to get her to walk (more on this later).



Andrew wanted to take this picture of us.


Andrew really wanted us to take this picture of him.
7.22.2011

No comments: