Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ava at 18 months

Wow, is my daughter really a year and a half old? I can't believe it! She really doesn't look like a baby anymore. She is so funny and is constantly us cracking up. For instance, today I looked back at her while we were in the car and she was sitting there with a blanket over her head...she thought she was so funny. There's really no way to explain Ava, she just has a silly little way about her. She is obsessed with Daddy these days and goes around the house pointing at every picture that he is in. She is a really picky eater and won't even try new food. The only things she seems to like are: waffles & pancakes, eggs, grill cheese, pb&j, chips, french fries, cheese, yogurt, most fruit, juice & water. That's pretty much it. It makes it a little hard at meal times. She has a really bad rash on her face from drooling so much while teething. It doesn't seem to be going away. Her hair is super crazy! I tried curling it the other day and within 30 minutes the curl was gone. Some of her hair has curl to it and other parts are totally straight. It makes for a crazy little hair do! She loves Ariel and all of the princesses. She still loves her blanket and books. She also loves stuffed animals and loves looking at pictures of animals. She still doesn't talk much, but mainly babbles a lot. She laughs a lot and is always really happy. My favorite thing she does right now is run up to me and hug my legs....it's so sweet. She is starting to like to play with toys now. When she gives you a hug, she usually just rests her head on your legs or arm. She loves to look pretty and by that I mean, she loves dressing up, wearing new sparkly shoes, having headbands or clips in her hair. She is very girly! I just love my sweet little Ava!

11.14.2011


11.15.2011

1 comment:

daphne said...

she is just too cute ming. i can't believe how big she is getting...becoming a little lady!!