Friday, November 4, 2011

Being Thankful- week 1

I've decided that each Friday during the month of November I am going to write what I was thankful for during the week. I am so blessed and have so much to be thankful for. I want to be mindful of that this month and document it.

Monday- My mother in law who came over for a bit and let me get out of the house while my kids were sick.
Tuesday-My dad, it's his birthday. I'm so blessed that he is my father, he's an amazing man, dad, and papa. And that both of the kids are starting feeling better.
Wednesday- My first gingerbread latte in a Starbucks Christmas cup while listening to Christmas music. And, my first time out of the house with the kids since they've been sick.
Thursday- A really fun date day/night with my hubby... quality time is my love language!
Friday- My kids are finally feeling a lot better and a great coffee date with my parents and kids.

1 comment: