Saturday, November 12, 2011

Baby Girl

My sister had her baby on Thursday! Leyton Olivia Dixon, born November 10th at 1:31pm, weighting 8 lbs 7 oz. She is a doll!
Kayla was due on the 9th, but was induced on the 10th at 6am. I left Portland around 1pm and thought I had plenty of time to get there before Leyton arrived. I got a call from my mom when I was in Albany saying that she had arrived. I saw her a few hours after she was born and she was beautiful. She has tons of dark hair, chunky little cheeks and her daddy's nose. She was a sleepy little thing and only opened her eyes for me on Friday right before I had to leave.

Doesn't my sister look amazing after having a baby?!
Leyton's first bath.
Wearing an outfit that her cousin Ava wore in the hospital.
The proud grandparents.

Nathan took the kids for Thursday night and then drove down with them on Friday to meet their new cousin. Andrew wasn't very interested, but Ava loved her. I think she thought it was one of her dolls. She wanted to give her little kisses, but she didn't love it when I held her.




The proud parents!

I don't get to see her again until Thanksgiving and I'm sure she will change a lot in the next few weeks. So proud of you Kayla and thanks to you and Cory for making me an auntie!

3 comments:

daphne said...

she is soooo sweet ming.

Patti said...

Congrats to your family!!! Leyton is beautiful. You girls sure know how to have babies with lots of hair, adorable!!!

Andrea said...

Congrats AUNT Kristi!