Friday, April 6, 2012

Swimming

Last Friday we started swimming lessons with Andrew again. Last time we tried swimming lessons, it didn't go well. But since he did great in Palm Springs swimming we knew we wanted to get him started again soon. This time we tried Children of the Sea (we'd gone to the YMCA in the past) because everyone says it's the best. I have to agree...it was amazing! I couldn't believe how well he was doing. He was swimming on his stomach and rolling to his back mid swim, diving in the pool for toys and really had no fear. We were so proud!



3.30.2012- Andrew 4 1/2 years old

1 comment:

Patti said...

We did swim lessons with Emersyn this past winter and I'll never do it that time of year again. I swear, she was sick for over half of them and the other times she was like randomly clingy and afraid to leave me which isn't really like her. It was lame, we ended up just skipping the last few lessons. We *might* try again this summer.