Monday, November 12, 2012

Pumpkin Carving

A few days before Halloween we carved our pumpkins.  Too be honest, this is not my favorite thing to do.  The kids want to do it and expect it to not take very long.  You end up doing all of the work and they end up whining through the whole process.  At least this is how it went at our house.  I'm hoping that each year it gets a little better.
Andrew hated cleaning out the guts of the pumpkin.  Nate refuses to do it because it grosses him out so much, so I am always the one to do it.  This year I told Andrew that he had to help me out and he thought it was so gross too.  Looks like I'll be doing it for the next several years!
 Nate trying to show Andrew how to carve.  
 Unfortunately all of our carving tools broke so we only ended up doing Andrew's pumpkin.  Thankfully Ava didn't care.
 He was so proud of his "mad" face pumpkin.

No comments: