Saturday, November 10, 2012

A little update

Wow, it's been a very long time since I've updated my blog.  October has been super busy.  It seemed like most of the month we were sick.  First I had a terrible cold and lost my voice for several days and then Nate, Andrew and myself all got the flu.  It was horrible!  Luckily Ava didn't get it.  So to update on some of the day to day things....

Ava is potty trained!  And it was fairly easy.  It only took a few days and she rarely has accidents.  I'm so proud of her.

We got to go downtown for dinner for our friend's 30th birthday!


All this sickness made for lots of very lazy days watching t.v. and sleeping on the couch.
He was so excited when he found all of these comic books!

Nate had a big work event that he put on with all of his vendors....so proud of him!

We made homemade pizzas.  This was a first for us and the kids loved it!

I participated in my first bazaar at our church.  It was a little disappointing since the turnout wasn't good, but thankful for friends who worked the event for me while I was out of town.
Making bow ties and jewelry now.

No comments: