Monday, April 29, 2013

Life lately

Seems like life keeps getting busier these day.  Andrew has t-ball twice a week, Nate has been swamped at work, and I'm just trying to stay sane!  A few weeks ago I did a cleanse.  I've been wanting to do one for quite awhile.  I finally found one that sounded doable.  Lots of fruit & veggies, no caffeine, dairy or meat.  I did it for 3 days and I was so proud of myself that I was able to do it!
 My sweet mom sent us flowers and it totally made my day!  I love getting flowers delivered.  It is such a fun surprise.
 This cutie has been doing great at t-ball practice and he loves that Daddy is his couch.
 While the boys have t-ball practice, Ava plays at the playground and loves it!
 We went and got pedicures a few weeks ago.  Always such a fun thing to do with my baby girl!

No comments: