Tuesday, April 9, 2013

March update

Once again I'm behind on blogging.  I've been focusing a lot this month on getting rid of some of my kids clothes that don't fit.  Most of my spare time is spent posting pictures and trying to sell things in hopes of decluttering and organizing my house.  Other things we've been up to this month...
 On Wednesday mornings we play at Gymboree.  This is one of Ava's favorite things to do all week and she wakes up most mornings and asks about it.
 We spent a shopping day with Pama while the boys went to the car show.  It was a fun girls morning.
 Saint Patricks day.  Andrew really wanted Easter decorations, so I finally found some and put them up.  He was pretty excited :)
 Daddy was out of town for a week for work so we spent the week at my parents.  Andrew and I got to go on a few dates.  He wanted frozen yogurt both times!  Love my one on one time with him.
 And we got a lot of fun time with Papa & Pama.
 Some days are just not good days.  After a rough morning with Andrew I went to check on him and tell him his time out was over and this is how I found him.  No wonder he was so naughty, he was exhausted!
 We had a little donut date while daddy was at the gym :)
 
We finally got some nicer weather and Andrew has been enjoying playing basketball in the backyard.
 We also got to go to the park with some friends during spring break!

No comments: