Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Thanksgiving was spent at my parents house this year. It was just the 7 of us, Mom & Dad, Kayla & Cory, and the 3 of us (plus baby). We had a fun and relaxing day spent eating, watching football, playing video games (mainly Grandpa, Daddy & Andrew), and playing with Andrew. However the day did end short because I forgot to bring diapers. I find that I'm so forgetful these days and even had several diapers sitting downstairs, but forgot to put them in his diaper bag. Luckily I had 2 in his bag and my mom had 1 at her house. Andrew had a record number of dirty diapers that day so we ended up leaving around 7, only about 30 minutes shorter than normal, but still a quick ending to the night. I am so thankful for a wonderful family, a loving husband, a funny little boy, and a healthy baby (we find out the sex Jan. 6th). I'm so grateful that all of my family is healthy!
Andrew with Grandpa & Grandma
Andrew playing the piano
Cuddling with Sophie. He really wanted Sophie to sit on his lap, so I had to find Sophie and position her on his lap. She stayed for a few minutes :)
Our only family picture of the day, even though you can't really see Andrew's face.

Having hot chocolate at Starbucks Thanksgiving morning.
11.26.09 - Andrew 27 months old

No comments: