Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

38.5 weeks pregnant

Andrew playing golf outside!
Lunch at Porta Terra at the downtown Hilton
5.9.2010
We had a busy, but fun Mother's Day weekend. It started Friday morning when Nate told me that he was going to take the morning off and take us to OMSI. We had never taken Andrew and thought that would be fun to do. I don't have my camera with the pictures from the day, I'm hoping to get that back tomorrow and will post some of the cute pictures we took of Andrew.

Saturday morning we spent running errands and then headed to Woodburn to visit Nate's grandparents. We had a nice lunch with the Bailey family. They live on a golf course and Andrew had tons of fun running around and chasing the squirrels. We headed home for naptime and then spent the evening at Bridgeport-dinner at CPK, shopping, and of course gelato! It was a beautiful sunny evening and we were even able to have dinner outside.

Sunday was a busy day! We had church in the morning and then had lunch with my family downtown. I decided since it was so beautiful outside that I would take the opportunity to run some errands during the afternoon while Andrew napped. I also thought it would be a fun to just spend some time with my mom. So we headed to Bridgeport to make some returns. Bad idea- I was exhausted and could barely handle being out for an hour. We cut our shopping short and I headed home to relax. Andrew was up so there wasn't really anytime for relaxing, but I did enjoy sitting outside watching him and Daddy play soccer and golf. That night we met up with my in-laws and had pizza. Andrew loved playing all the video games at the pizza place. He sat with us for about 10 minutes to eat and then was back at it....he loves video games, just like his Daddy!

All in all it was a fun weekend, but definitely exhausting. Hoping to get a little rest this week before Ava makes her big arrival on Friday! Thanks to the best mom who is willing to come to my house everyday this week to help me clean my house and organize before Ava arrives, oh yeah, and make me dinner :) I am so blessed to have her living so close to me and always willing to help me with anything and check up on me to make sure I'm doing okay. I will say it is a lot harder chasing around an active toddler while being pregnant. Thank you mom for all that you do for me....I love you!

1 comment:

daphne said...

love the pics ming, you look awesome!! glad u had a busy but fun mother's day weekend. just a few more days....ahhhhh!!