Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Andrew singing videos

Andrew loves to sing. He sings around the house all the time and sometimes I don't even know the songs. On Sunday he sang this song on and off all day.....
It's the song they will be singing next Sunday in "big" church. I took this with my iphone and he wanted to see himself sing, so I put it on the forward facing camera and this is what happened.....
He makes me laugh! This took place during dinner time with just me and the kids while Nate was at a church meeting. I took him to get ice cream after dinner and on the way home one of Britney Spears new songs came on the radio and he said, "mommy, I know this song!" and here he is singing it.....
He didn't realize that I was recording it, but when he did he didn't want me to anymore. I just love his little singing voice :)
5.1.2011

1 comment:

Dave And Erin said...

Love to hear little ones sing! Jayelle started singing with Andrew!