Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Family Pictures

We had our family pictures and Andrew's 5 year pictures last Monday.  Ava was a total pill and did not want to take any pictures or smile for any pictures.  So when I saw the pictures, I was shocked!  They turned out so good, especially for how the photo shoot went.  I love so many of them, it will be hard to choose, but these are some that I love and some that show just how the night went.

 I love the way Andrew is looking at Ava in this picture.
 5 year pics!
Love this one!
 I love Ava's little pose in this picture.
 
 This picture shows our life: Andrew talking (always!), Ava in her own little world and Nate and I listening to Andrew.
 Another picture of our life.
 Love this pic of the guys.
 Our third and final location, the kids were completely over it.  Ava cried most of the time and Andrew was annoyed that he had to stop playing to take a picture.

1 comment:

Patti said...

I would have never guessed that Ava wasn't into it!! They turned out SO great, and so many of them too! I can't tell you how many times I've had to bribe Ems to cooperate for a picture. Little stinkers! Now it's even harder with two kids as I'm sure you can relate to. :)