Thursday, October 4, 2012

Soccer stud

Andrew is loving soccer and is really doing great.  He is by far the best on his team and I don't just say that because he's my son....he pretty much makes all of the goals.  Last Saturday he got the hustle award.  He was so excited and so proud of himself.  
 He wanted me to take a close up of his medal.
9.29.2012- 5 years old

A few weeks ago they had team pictures.  Andrew loves that Daddy is the coach.  Last week on the way to soccer he told me that he really likes it when I cheer for him.  He told me that when he doesn't make a goal it makes him feel better to hear me cheering and asked if I could cheer louder.  Such a cute boy!
Ava has fun at the games too and loves to cheer for Andrew.  Her favorite part is probably playing on the playground after the game.
9.22 & 29.2012

No comments: