Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Daddy date

Last Saturday Andrew & Daddy got to spend a little quality time together. Nate had to go to Home Depot so he took Andrew. What was going to be a quick trip turned into a fun little outing for the two of them. Andrew "rode" on the tractor and even got to make a wooden race car. He was so proud of it and ran to show me it as soon as he got home. We don't get much one on one time with the kids so it was nice for Andrew & Daddy to spend time together, just the two of them.



I just love how he got his own Home Depot apron with his name on it :)
3.5.2011- Andrew 3.5 years old

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Super cute....sorry I haven't been here in a while. It's so hard for me to check you and Daph's blogs. Since I mostly check them on the ipad and you guys are hard to get to with your private blogs! :)