Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fake out

Ava is a total momma's girl. If I'm in the room, she only wants me. If someone else tries to hold her she cries and reaches out for me. So far, I'm the only one she actually reaches for.
On Tuesdays Nate & I try to have a mini date with Ava at Starbucks while Andrew is at school. It doesn't happen every week, but we try to do it as often as we can. Last Tuesday when we were at Starbucks Ava and I were waiting in line when in walks Nate. Ava immediately noticed him and started getting really excited. She immediately reached for him, which never happens, and he held her for a second when she turned and reached back for me. Once I'm holding her, she turned back to Nate and reached out to him, then back to me. It was pretty funny. She just couldn't decide if she wanted Mommy or Daddy. Ultimately Mommy was her preference.....big surprise! She is such a momma's girl!

No comments: