Thursday, March 10, 2011

Soccertots




Andrew started his first sport yesterday- soccer. We signed him up for Soccertots and he goes every week for 3 months. Him and his friend Hudson are the only two in the class so far and they had a ton of fun the whole time. At one point Andrew turned to his coach and said, "I didn't know this was gonna be so hard." Haha! She told me this later and I cracked up. He says the funniest stuff. Later during the class he told me that he needed a break. The class is 50 minutes and they go hard the whole time, so he was exhausted. Unfortunately I didn't have my nice camera (Nate took it to the shop & got me a fixed lens and a brand new one on the way...so excited!) so I had to improvise with my camera phone and it just didn't take that great of pictures of them running around.

No comments: