Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Vacation-golfin'

Since my in-laws have a place on the golf course, Nathan was able to golf a lot on this trip. One time I tagged along with him and his dad. Unfortunately it poured down rain at about hole 4 or 5. I still enjoyed riding around in the cart with Nate and checking out all of the cool houses. It's the first time I've ever gone with Nate golfing. I was just a spectator, but I can see why he really likes it. It is quiet and peaceful. Andrew really enjoyed some golf this time too. My parents bought him some (right handed) golf clubs this year for Christmas. A couple of days we took him to the hole in the backyard of their house (hole 9, I think) and Andrew had fun hitting the ball. Daddy tried to teach him how, but he really had his own way of doing it. He wanted to swing with his left hand instead of his right. I wonder if that will change in the future.
2.17.10-Nate & his dad golfing
2.18.10- Riding along in the cart & Nate showing me his swing :)

2.20.10- Andrew golfing!




No comments: