Saturday, September 17, 2011

Family get together

The Friday night before last we drove to Springfield for my uncle Gerald's 60th birthday party. It was a little get together with my family at my grandparents house. It was a quick trip down and back, but it was so nice to spend time with my family. I don't get to see my grandparents as much as I'd like to, so it was good to see them even though it was just for a little bit.
Andrew really enjoyed picking tomatoes with my grandpa in his garden and Ava enjoyed walking around their huge yard. Both kids were pretty excited when my cousin's 4 girls came. They all had fun playing and swinging in the backyard.
Our drive home was a little rough. We new Andrew would be fine since he fell asleep on the way down, but we thought for sure Ava would fall asleep on the way home. No such luck! She cried and whined on and off for the whole hour and a half. She finally fell asleep 10 minutes from home....ugh!










9.16.2011

No comments: