Friday, September 16, 2011

Pre3- take 2

Last Tuesday Andrew and I met his teacher and some of his classmates at his new school. He will be taking preschool 3 again this year at Living Savior. His birthday is after the cutoff date, so we knew this would have to happen before he entered the public school system.
Tuesday was a parent kid day at school to get to know your teacher, get familiar with the classroom and meet about half of the kids in his class. It was a fun morning and I think Andrew is going to love his new school. His teacher, Mrs. McCullough is so sweet.
Daddy took Andrew to go get a donut on his way to school while I dropped Ava at my parents and met up with them. After school, Andrew and I had a fun coffee/hot chocolate date at Starbucks. It's rare that I get to do things with just him, so it was really special for me and I think he enjoyed it too.
This is the picture the school took and they will be posting it in the hallway so the kids can look at their family through the year. This is such a typical Andrew look, crossing his arms and giving that face.
His eyes are closed in this picture, but I still think it's adorable!
Having fun with playdoh.
This is where he played for most of the time...in the car area.


Andrew with his teacher and classmates during story time.

He made this puppy during craft time. He named her Sophie :)
9.13.2011- Andrew 4 years old

No comments: