Thursday, September 29, 2011

A school birthday

On Tuesday Andrew celebrated his birthday at school. It was a very cute little party. I brought snacks, donut holes and apple juice, and his teacher gave him a birthday crown to wear and a new book. Andrew was so excited that I came to his new school. I got there right before snack time and they were playing duck duck goose since it was raining and they couldn't go outside. It's pretty cute watching a bunch of 3 & 4 year olds play that game for the first time! While the other kids had a bathroom break Andrew helped me get all the snacks ready. It was such a good little helper. The kids sang Happy Birthday to him and they had their snack. I stayed for the rest of the class and watched him play with his new classmates.







9.27.2011

No comments: