Monday, July 30, 2012

Last weeks update

Like I mentioned in my previous post, last week was crazy busy!  It was such a fun week though.  My sister and Leyton were in town so we go to hang out with them a bit too.  

Monday:  I dropped Ava off with my parents while Andrew was at VBS and got to go shopping with my sister!  It was so much fun to get to spend some time with her.

Tuesday:  While Andrew was at VBS, Ava and I headed to Starbucks to meet my dad, sister & Leyton for coffee.  Ava really wanted to try on Leyton's sunglasses.
Andrew and I did a little bike riding in the afternoon before we headed out for a late afternoon boat ride.
Daddy had to work late so Papa & Andrew were the only boys.
 It was Leyton's first time on our boat.
 Andrew did a little tubing, but before he let Kayla ride with him he wanted to go by herself.  He told her, "I'll show you how it's done." Haha!
 Pama & her grandkids.
 My sis got to do a little wake boarding too.
 Such a fun day but we missed Daddy!
 Wednesday: More VBS, Ava and I met up with some friends at Bridgeport, an afternoon of playing in the water and then track camp that night.
 Thursday: Swimming lessons and Andrew's last night of Young Champions.
 Friday:  A morning at the park with our friends Hudson and Charleigh.
 And then an evening at the Farmer's Market with Papa and Pama while Daddy had another late night of work.
 Ava's first time wearing a big girl headband.
 They had a band playing at the Farmer's Market and Ava asked Papa to dance with her.  It was so cute.
7.23-7.27.2012

No comments: