Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Boating last week

Last week we went out on the river a few times.
 I went skiing and then decided to try wake boarding, again.  I haven't tried since before Andrew was born.  I have always gotten up, but never really liked it so I never tried it again.  The kids really wanted me to, so I gave it a shot and got up.  Still don't love it, but it's probably because I need to practice doing it more often.
 Andrew watching me wakeboard.  He was my little encourager, coach and cheerleader.  The kids were so excited and so cute about it.

 Ava really loves her Papa.  

 I also went tubing with the kids.



 And we did lots of swimming.


 Ava's new trick...climbing on the boat and holding on to the tower.  I think she thinks this area is her stage.
A little after dinner reading with Pama after an afternoon of boating.  LOVE are family time on the river.
8.5-8.11.2012

1 comment:

Patti said...

Way to go getting up on the wakeboard mama! :) And that picture of Ava standing on the boat is too stinkin' cute...totally frameworthy!