Sunday, December 30, 2012

Birthday Weekend

I had probably one of the best birthday weekends this year.  My husband really knows how to spoil me!  It was a kid free few days and so much fun!  We started on Saturday with lunch with our friends the Leondards and some wine tasting.  We then checked into the Allison Inn for the night.  We have been wanting to stay there for the longest time and Nate surprised me with an overnight stay.  It was by far the nicest hotel we've ever stayed in.  Since they are one of Nate's clients they even hooked us up with a suite!  We met up with our friends Kevin and Heather at Jory, one of our favorite restaurants and had such a fun night with them.  


 The next morning we had breakfast at Jory (it was amazing) and then I went to the spa for a massage.  One of the best spa's I've ever been to.  We checked out around lunch time and then spent the afternoon doing some Christmas shopping for the kids until we met up with them at my in-laws for the evening.  
 We had dinner with the family and a nice time of cake and presents before we headed back home.  It was such a great birthday weekend!

1 comment:

daphne said...

wow!!!!!! sounds amazing!!! good job nate!!!