Saturday, December 19, 2009

Big Boy Potty Update & Baby Kicking

I'm so far behind on blogging that it seems that I only really have time on the weekends. So the next few blogs will be about this last week.

Last Monday we had another successful night on the big boy potty. Andrew told me that he wanted to go sit on the big boy potty. We started reading some books and after sitting there for about 5 minutes, he actually went potty! I was shocked and so proud of him. About every other day he tells me that he wants to sit on the big boy potty, but never actually does anything. I think it's progress though...at least he's getting used to being on the potty. After the craziness of the holidays is over, we are going to beginning the "real" potty training!

In other news, the baby was kicking like crazy on Monday night! For the last few weeks I've been feeling funny things in my stomach, but thought I was just imagining that the baby was kicking or that my stomach was growling. On Monday night, I was holding Andrew and grabbing the phone and I felt a huge kick. It kind of shocked me! That whole night the baby was kicking like crazy. I haven't felt a lot of activity since, but I'm sure I will in the weeks to come.

1 comment:

Patti said...

I miss those sweet baby kicks....savor them!! :) That is exciting that Andrew is showing interest in the potty!! It would be nice to just have to buy diapers for one kid at a time. :)